If you are a prize winner:
Effective Tuesday, June 1, 2010, we will no longer allow prizes to be claimed / picked-up by anyone other than the actual winner. Unless otherwise noted, all prizes must be claimed by the winner within 30 calendar days from the date won OR the date on which they are notified that the prize is available for pick-up, whichever is later. The only exception to this rule will be in the case of minors who do not have picture ID. In that scenario, only a parent or legal guardian may claim a prize on their behalf.
1. Contact the Edge Promotions department the following day to determine exactly what you won and to inform yourself of redemption procedures at 214-866-8000.
2. You will have to come to the Edge offices during normal business hours (M - F from 8:30am - 5:30pm) to pick-up your prize. *Edge business/promotions office is not open on weekends and holidays.
3. The receptionist will greet you and have you fill out and sign a standard release form.
4. Once you have completed filling out your paperwork, please notify the receptionist and a member of the Edge Promotions Department will come out to assist you.
5. Please bring one form of picture identification (required).
**If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian accompany you to pick up your prize**
6. The Edge Promotions Department will verify that you are the winner and you will receive your prize.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.