Clear Channel Radio is searching for an Account Executive to join their high performing sales team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
1) Prospect, market, sell and service advertising air time;
2) Negotiate business based on industry ratings in order to maximize station revenue and share within parameters set by station management;
3) Achieve revenue and share goals set by Sales Manager;
4) Develop new advertisers by soliciting area businesses;
5) Service clients to maintain positive working relationships;
6) Prepare sales orders and production requests in timely manner;
7) Resolve billing discrepancies and assist in collections of past due accounts;
8) Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales orders, daily call sheets, itineraries, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis;
9) Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads;
10) Follow station/company practices/policies for processing, invoicing, calculation of sales;
11) Adhere to minimum standards of performance as established by Sales Manager;
12) Develop account list from various sources; and
13) Conceive and execute written proposals.
The ideal candidate should have outstanding marketing/presentation skills, computer skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills. Candidate should understand ratings services, broadcast vocabulary, and FCC rules relating to advertising copy. A college degree is preferred with a background in related media sales with a minimum of two years experience. Compensation for the Account Executive position is based on commission and includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ESPP, 401(k), Paid Vacation and Sick Leave.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter (indicating Job Title: Account Executive) and resume to: HR@CCDallas.com.
No Phone Calls Please. EOE.